- Monroe Boy’s Golf team is looking for a new invite this season. Preferably something close to Monroe. Contact email@example.com if you have openings.
- Cedarburg Girls Golf team is looking for invites to fill its schedule. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have openings.
- Lakeside Lutheran (Lake Mills) is looking for invites for their girls varsity team. Please contact Kyra Lostetter email@example.com
- Rufus King is looking for Girl’s golf matches. They prefer JV but could handle low end varsity competition. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edgerton Boys Golf is looking for JV matches either duals/tris, quads etc or invitationals. Please contact Terry Dickinson at email: email@example.com
- Stevens Point Area Senior High (SPASH) is hosting a invite at the NEWLY renovated Stevens Point Country Club on Saturday, April 22, 2017 starting at 1pm. Fee for the tourney is $150 per team. If interested please contact Coach Mark Vrieze at firstname.lastname@example.org or SPASH AD Michael Blair at email@example.com.
- Teams needed for the 1st Annual Tiger Golf Invitational Hosted at Sheboygan Town and Country Golf Course on Saturday, May 13, 2017 10am Shotgun Start. Awards will be given to the top 2 teams and top 5 individuals. Cost: $150 for a team of 5 Players (includes range balls, 18 holes, and lunch). Contact Head Golf Coach Kelly Moehn with questions at (920) 464-0286 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
One spot to fill in the following Tremper Invites. If interested please contact, Head Coach, Nancy Phipps
August 18, Friday, Tremper Varsity Invite at Brightondale GC at 9am. Teams: Tremper, OPENING!, ,Horlick , Prairie(V) Cost: $150 confirmed with course(greens fees for 18 holes/ 5 varsity players-red to blue front, a cart, awards, lunch: hot dog/brat-chips-fountain drink(coach lunch-$5)
August 23,Wednesday, Trojan Girls Varsity(4) Scramble At Brightondale, Blue Course, Starting at 8am shotgun start. Cost (greens fees for 4 for 18 holes in the blue course//2 carts//hot dog or brat/chips/soda or water : $150 Teams: Park, Horlick, Bradford, Tremper, IT, T. More, Wilmot, Case Varsity Reserve, Oak Creek
Valders will be hosting a Par 3 Varsity Invitational on Thursday, April 20, 2017 at Seven Lakes Golf Course. Entry fee is $100 per team for 18 holes. Shotgun Start at 1:00 P.M. Awards given out to the 1st Place Team and top 5 Individuals. Scoring will be the 4 lowest scores and throw out the highest score. Please contact Charlie Lemberger at Clemberger@valders.k12.wi.us
Please email Ray Johnson if you’d like to post information about meets needed or if you host a meet that you would like to invite more teams.